We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions of use that follow. Please read them carefully, because your use of the ThatThing.co web site (the “Site”) constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Site. We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. You may wish to check this section from time to time, because your use of the Site following any changes indicates your agreement to be bound by those modifications.
Site Usage Policy (A) Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
1. Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorised to access;
2. Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
3. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
4. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
5. Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
6. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
7. Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.
(B) General Rules
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non- commercial use. You may not use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, gives rise to civil liability or would otherwise be considered a criminal offence (d) which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components or other malicious software).
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Unless otherwise noted, all copyright and other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by ThatThing and/or its parent company, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “ThatThing”). The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by ThatThing or used with permission.
ThatThing’s products displayed on the Site are generally available in most cases in select department, independent and/or company-owned stores in the United Kingdom and select foreign markets while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed on the Site may not be available in stores and ThatThing makes no representations or warranties that any of the products or services displayed on the Site will be available at any time or location.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.